After uploading the website from mamp (local) to the domain, the upload of images is not possible anymore. Instead of the picture it is a blank field? local everything worked right?
I set the permission to the suggested value, jetpack is not activated / installed?
Hi Mr. Boerx,
ok. I understand.
Did you have a look at this:
Images do not show up or links don't work? This can be caused by switching from https to http or the other way around. You either have to re-insert the images and re-insert the links or you can switch back to http or https. Images might not show up because their filenames contain special characters.
No images are shown when you click "+Image"? Disable "Jetpack" plugin.
All the best!
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it