Hey, I just migrated a website following all the instructions on the tutorial, but it resulted in a fresh wordpress template with nothing inside (despite replacement of wp-content)
Can you help me?
EDIT More info: I can access this seemingly fresh wordpress, and I see inside a few plugins from the old one, and themes.
Nothing in the library or the whole website though.
For some reasons there was a strange, unsolicited, "table prefix" in the new wp-config.php.
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
The table prefix is a common thing for problems. Good you fixed it! Best!
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it