Hello @mariusjopen ! :D I have a question and don't know if it's possible to do... is there any way to turn off the transition between pages on fullscreen slider addon? I give an example below:
It's just a change between pages with no effect (vertical or horizontal).
I'll really appreciate any help!
Have a good day!
There is not an official solution for this. But you can try to code a little jQuery thing.
This code should work like this:
- Get how many slides there are
- Start at slide 1 and after XXX seconds switch to slide 2, 3, 4, 5…
This works by adding a class to the body tag.
Can you figure that out yourselves?
thanks for you answer!
can you please give an example how to do it?
i have some knowledge about jQuery and css but a simple hint how to use it or better what exactly i have to do would be great!
i think this could be also interesting for others...
thanks in advance
I cannot code you the whole thing. There is not enough time for me to do so.
But have a look here:
In the body class is a class called
When you scroll and when it switches the slide – it will jump to
fp-viewing-1, then to ````fp-viewing-2`````and so on.
You need to count first how many slides there are.
You can do this by counting the number of rows in the div with the class
Then you make a loop which with a delay of X seconds iterates the last number of the
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- Does the problem happen on Chrome, Firefox, Safari or iPhone or Android?
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it