Change button appearance when hovering on top menu item
Hi Armin, is it possible to change the appearance of a button on the nav bar when hovering on it? I would like to do it on this website: www.what-the.studio . On the top left, I'd like the 'studio' button to become a different word when hovering. Looking forward to know if there's a way to do that, thanks!
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
this is not a default feature of Laytheme.
You can add it as a custom code in the <head> section.
Let me know if you have questions.
All the best!
Thanks Marius! I'll give it a try :)
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it