Fixed image as you scroll on homepage
Loving Lay Theme! I was wondering how the fixed image scroll works on this site: http://www.moenchshof.kaiserstrand.de, the way the image stays fixed, and as you scroll the page covers over the image. My website is http://jackshearing.com, would it work with a video instead of a photo?
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
You need to hack a bit in the Custom CSS code.
This is the cover feature.
You need to activate it here:
Then you can make settings here:
Then in the post you might need to activate it. Depends what you selected in the settings.
Then you make 2 rows in the gridder and right click on the first one.
You add a background image and also set Use Browser Height for row height:
And you are done!
Let me know if you face trouble.
Hi Marius, works perfectly. Thanks!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it