custom logo mouseover
fabianschewe last edited by
i am trying to add a custom svg logo to the top of a homepage instead of the side titel. thats no problem but the svg should switch to another svg on top of it when mouseover.
something like here: http://magnusandersen.co.uk/
do you have a solution how to insert the element and how to usw custom css for the mouseover?
thank you very much!
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
This is not a default feature of LayTheme.
I think there even is an html solution or you use CSS with background.
You need to implement one of those solutions in the Custom Head section of Laytheme.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it