Hi Armin / the forum,
I built this website using Laytheme: matthewthompsonphotography.com
The menu works by hiding and revealing submenus, on project pages the main menu shouldn't be shown at all. It has been up 3 months now and all of a sudden the menu has stopped functioning as it should. The strange thing is that if you refresh the page it appears correctly.
If you click on the work page for example. The sub menu should tab to the right of the main menu and read 'Comissions, Projects, Archive'. On clicking 'Work' this doesn't happen. If you then refresh the page it does.
Any idea how I can fix this?
This may have started happening since the 7 July update but it may be unconnected. Its happening across Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
Thanks for your help!
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it