**Close Button for Carousel?**
ist there an option for closing the carousel? Like a button (x) in Lightbox? Right now I have placed a link that says »close« and leads to the main page, but then you have to scroll all the was down again.
Thanks a lot!
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
there is not a real option for that yet.
Your solution is not bad.
I would make a link which links back to the "home" page and embed it via the footer (you can include a footer as a page under each post or page) or put it plain into the Custom Head section.
With CSS classes and page-slug you can define on which page the button gets shown or not.
Have a look here:
You can also give the button a position fixed to always stay at the same place.
I hope I could help!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it