I'm not sure if this is possible, but I'm very curious. I want to make a vertical menu with the pages expanding/collapsing in between the menu items (i've included an image). So when I click on a menu item it expands down and pushes the other menu items down. When I click on the item again it collapses and only the menu items are visible.
If it's in no way possible I have to figure out another way (maybe keep it on one page?). Either way thanks in advance for everything! I think Laytheme is fantastic and I'm sure I'll be using it quite a few times in the future :)
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
This is definetly not a default thing of LaTheme.
But an accordeon effect would be nice. I agree. We will write that idea down for the future.
Without medium knowledge of jQuery you will not be able to achieve this.
Probably you have to work in the gridder and not in the navigation-menu bar.
Let me know if you have more questions.
Thanks Marius for your reply! I thought as much that this is not possible in the navigation-menu. I have a little tiny bit knowledge of jQuery, :) so for now, I'm going to think of something else. Maybe in the future I can pull an accordeon effect off :)
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it