Firefox y-offset bug
I have a problem with the y-offset function in firefox. I put -1,3 offset to align the headline with the same space to the top as to the left. In Safari and Chrome it works perfectly. Unfortunately in Firefox the Headline has no space to the top.
Thanks in advance for your help and for this wonderful theme!
this is the link to the website: http://www.serie945756.de
All the best, Max
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
when I compare with Chrome and Firefox it looks pretty similar.
What exactly is the thing? Can you provide a screenshot?
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it