Carousel - Links on images?
Would it be posible to add links to images in a carousel?
Like when I have 3-4 images and I need them to redirect to other articles, links, etc. outside the website?
Now when I add a project, it takes the feature image of that project and those are like small thumbs, not suited for a full-width carousel, or am I missing something?
Or and option to choose a different image - from the media library (not the featured image of that particular project) to use in the carousel when adding a project?
That makes sense?
Hey grafician! Linking images to other websites in the slider, thats not possible right now. I'm not sure if that's useful.
Well if you use an image that is big enough for the featured image of a project and then insert that project into the carousel, the image should be good enough for a full-width carousel.
Oki doki, I'll work something out, thanks for the reply! :D
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it