Any chance to set a class to <a> tags of main menu?
nikolaidobreff last edited by
I've built a onepager which is supposed to work with anchor links. I've already read that it's not possible to create a menu for that purpose. But I just found out that if the links in the menu have a "scrollto"-class it works. Is there any way (js?) to set a .scrollto to all <a>'s in the primary menu?
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
You could try to insert the class with jQuery:
I am not sure if this will do but I would try it.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it