Shortcodes didnt show up
I had the problem that shortcode contents didnt show up.
Then i saw that the ids of the shortcode placeholder div and the shortcode content holder div where not the same:
<div class="lay-shortcode lay-textformat-parent" data-sc-source-id="1500466149080">
<div data-scid="1.50046614908E+12"><div class="test">Hello World!</div></div></div>
I could solve it by doing a number format in frontend/shortcodes.php:
$markup .= '<div data-scid="'.$occ["shortcodeid"].'">'.do_shortcode($shortcode).'</div>';
$markup .= '<div data-scid="'.number_format($occ["shortcodeid"], 0, "", "").'">'.do_shortcode($shortcode).'</div>';
Not the best way but now its working for me!
Kind regards, Michael
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
you have the latest version of Laytheme installed?
That it does not work looks like a bug.
Best is if you write an email to email@example.com and include your username, password and a link to this conversation.
Great you were able to solve the issue for now. But when you update LayTheme the code will be lost.
All the best!
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it