Moving WP-Site causes new WP-Install
d44w last edited by d44w
Re: Moving WP-Site causes new WP-Install
Did you find a solution for the described problem? I am at the same point.
d44w last edited by
I solved the problem. Probably in the most inelegant way but it worked.
(Maybe there is someone out here who is able to translate my description in a serious a´posting. I really have no idea of that whole 'programming' thing. hahahaah.)
Instead of checking and changing the table_prefix inside the config.php I tried changing all prefixes in SQL.
In detail: I imported the sql from WP Migrate DB to my database and named these files like WP did it whilst the fresh installation. It also took me long time to find all meta_keys entries in _usermeta, _postmeta, etc. But then, when I changed everything my login worked again.
Hope I could make it clear.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it