Customizable Size of images within the gridder
OHA Osthang last edited by
I really miss the option to customize the frame size of my image within the gridder (e.g. like with inDesign, where you can customize the frame size and the image sitze apart from each other).
Sometimes my images aren't all formatted in the same hight or width and it gets quite annoying to open all of them in photoshop to resize. It would be very helpful to be able to be able to match the sizes of the different images that I put into one column.
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
This is a really nice idea!
Not possible yet. But I wrote it down for the future.
All the best :-)
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it