Image background on iPad portrait mode
The "set row background image" on desktop looks fine. But on iPad portrait mode the images adjust to the height of the browser and that means that some images are cut.
Is there any way to deactivate the "Use Browser height" on mobile/ipad?
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
You can have a different layout for your mobile device:
I hope I could help!
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it