set row video background bug
hi! Im trying to add a "set row video background" but set .mp4 doesnt seem to load properly with recent uploaded material. it just works with old videos..
do you know how to fix it?
You have the newest version of LayTheme installed?
What exactly does not work? The video does not play or you cannot even embed the video?
yes, I have 2.0.9
and the thing is that I can not even embed the video, it shows a forbidden symbol on the "ok" button
You also need to set a background image in the same window.
Have a look here:
I hope I could Help!
All the best!
@mariusjopen I know I know, but it doesnt work! it doesnt load the video somehow!
Hi Pol, did you try different versions of the video?
Maybe it is encoded in a weird way?
no luck, I tried several videos and no luck...
you mentioned in another post that you use multisites and you have problems uploading files. You think it can be connected to that?
Does it work on an empty LayTheme installation on your local computer?
All the best!
@mariusjopen hey! actually this was something I realized before working on multisites, so im afraid its not connected to that!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it