Project Descriptions on Project
Thanks! Yeah its the biggest update since a long time.
Ahw yeah, good idea. That makes sense. I will note it and probably we'll have this feature in the next update.
It would be great !
With the latest update we have this feature! You can go to "Customize" -> "Project Thumbnails" -> "Project Description". There you can set "position" to "on image".
Cool, thanks Armin.
Hey Armin, I have a problem with.
Now, the background color look like over the text (Project and description)
and the option "show on mouseover" doesn't work anymore
Did you want I create a bug topic about it?
Oh crap, ok going to code an update to fix that. Thought I had looked at everything :D
Which "show on mouseover" option doesn't work anymore? For the project description or project title?
It's for project title.
background bug for both.
Ok cool !
(Btw, A tracking option could be great too)
Hey, ok just published an update. You can update your theme in the backend. Let me know if it works :D
What do you mean with tracking option? You mean that the project description follows the mouse?
It's fixed ! Thanks Armin
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it