Editing Project bug
Hi, when Im edditing a project I can not change letter spacing, or format or any of the text edit options.
I click in there but nothing appears.
I tried to reinstall the theme, but it keeps doing the same.
Any idea how to fix it?
![0_1501772770246_Screen Shot 2017-08-03 at 17.04.54.png](Uploading 100%)
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
I cannot see your uploaded image.
Can you reupload it? Best :-D
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it