Row background color fade-in when scrolling
Hope you are spending a nice summer.
I also can't seem to find a way to insert any .png or .gif files with transparent background, so that the row background color is shown behind the transparent parts of the images. Am I missing something here?
See an example here.
Thanks for your help!
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
Did you have a look at this plugin?
Then you can easily change the colour with some jQuery.
You are right about the transparent thing.
If you have a background colour selected and also have a transparent gif or png it gets oevrwritten in the Front-End.
But there is a solution:
If you use the plugin I mentioned above you can use a fading effect:
And then it also changes between background-images.
I hope I could help!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it