Problems when bulk uploading images
I'm trying to bulk upload 130+ images in a project and this all works well up until about half-way through. After that I get the error "failed to write file to disk". I then tried uploading the files directly to my server, in the WP contents folder, and only a few images didn't make it. When I go to check my media gallery, all the images only show a "broken image" in stead of the intended one.
If anyone has a clue to what to do here it'd be very happy. File and folder permissions are set to their correct values (644 and 755).
I'm on Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6 using Opera 47.0 and Wordpress 4.8.1.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it