Edit text bug
Hi, I'm experiencing a bug when editing text in projects and pages. The drop downs for font family, text formats etc don't appear until I've clicked OK. It's like they are appearing behind the text editing window. Same thing with the window for showing the source code. Any ideas what's wrong? This doesn't happen on my local install, only on the one installed on my webhost.
Tried Chrome, Opera and Safari, same thing in all of them. "Insert link" and all the other formatting buttons are working just fine.
you have the newest version of Laytheme and Wordpress installed?
Turned out I'd only updated the local install, not the online one. Thanks for helping a newbie out! 🙏
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it