Adding imagery to projects
Recently purchased the Lay Theme Pro (and wish to use the lightbox add-on with it) and have been trying to create my first 'project'. On my project page, I don't seem to have anywhere to add additional imagery? So when project thumbnail is clicked on, obvisouly nothing shows. Am I missing something or is the theme?
I noticed the project and the 'pages' section both have the sub title 'Grinder' there, but nothing to actually use? The only way I can set up a page is via the 'categories' section, is this right?
Also, I keep getting a message at top of page requesting – "UNREGISTERED version of LayGridder. Please enter your License Key." When I purchased the Theme Pro I only got the key for the theme not for Gridder. Does this matter/effect it? If so, shouldn't my Pro license cover this?!
Any help would be grand
are you sure you bought the LayTheme and not the Gridder Plugin?
Here is Laytheme
You install it as a theme
Here is the Lightbox plugin which works ONLY with Laytheme
You install it as a plugin
Here is the LayGridder which is a Wordpress plugin which you do NOT install with Laytheme but with an empty Wordpress installation. It is not connected to Laytheme
You install it as a plugin.
If you made the wrong purchase – let us know. We can fix that.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it