Transition with Additional Close button to Navigation
I added a close button to my projects, but when I click it the page loads as a fresh page and there is no fadeout transition. I believe it happens because it is not on the regular navigation.
You can see the close button on the top right corner, I use different links for different categories. Then I control the visibility with -slug additions. How can I use this link with smooth page transitions?
So, any help please?
Sorry for the late reply. The message was in the abyss of the forum.
Glad you wrote again.
Normally when you click on a link to open a project or a page it dies not reload the whole website. But only the content of it. This is why the transitions are so smooth.
If you create a custom link it reloads the whole page.
There is not yet an official solution for this and we will consider this in the future.
I will dig into this as well and will let you know more if possible.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it