I’m a user of your Lay theme .
I was trying to add a font to the css theme and suddenly can´t not access to my account and do anything.
That is what appears:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘@', expecting function (T_FUNCTION) in /homepages/45/d399254564/htdocs/wp-content/themes/lay/options/css_html_options.php on line 24
I don´t know what to do?
Can you please help me?
can you post a link to the webiste that we can have a look?
Thank you :-)
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it