hover effect on images
I'd like to add the hover effect from project thumbnails to another class of images. Using the code from the stylesheet doesn't seem to work. Any suggestions?
You can change the image on hover here:
And edit the settings here:
I hope I could help!
Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately that's not what I was looking for. I added some projects to the front page of my website as images and linked them to some of the projects in the portfolio. The thing is, the images on the front page don't have the same zoom-in effect as project thumbnails do on the portfolio page. And I'd like them to behave similarly. Grabbing the code from the project thumbnails and applying it to the images on the front page doesn't seem to work for some reason.
Any suggestions for this?
ok, I see.
You want to copy the same effect which Laytheme uses for the Thumbnails for images which you will link..
Is it only the zoom effect or do you want to also switch the image?
Can you post a link to your website that I can see which effect you want to copy?
Thanks for replying, Marius, we managed to fix it. :) Just one more quick question: I can't seem to find where the "._Body" class is declared. Help? Thanks in advance :)
Which "._Body" class do you mean? The normal body class?
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it