Row gutter not working in thumbnail grid (top aligned layout type) on Firefox
I'm working on my website but it seems that I have a problem with the thumbnail grid. I use the top aligned layout type. Everything is fine with Chrome and safari, but when I open my page on Firefox. The row gutter isn't working, i don't have any space between the title and the picture of the project above. I guess there is something wrong with the top aligned layout type because when I change for masonry, the row gutter works.
Has anyone ever had this problem before?
Wordpress and lay theme are on their latest version.
You can find the page on that adress: www.jeremyperrodeau.com/wip
this is because Firefox interprets the % differently than Google Chrome.
I will see what we can do. Until then you need top find a workaround. Maybe use Masonry?
I will ask Armin about that.
Ok Thank you Marius!
Thanks I will fix this now with an update!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it