Image logo on mobile version
the image logo overlays the page content and the menu on mobile version as you can see from screenshots.
I can’t the post the link because it’s not still published but I can send you an admin access if needed.
Please let me know how to solve, thanks
what happens when you remove all the custom CSS and HTML code?
Did it work before or is it like that from the beginning?
You can also change the size of the image:
I’ve tried removing all custom css and html (anyway there was only some text formatting and Analytics code) but it didn’t solve. Neither resizing the logo.
I’ve noticed the problem only when I tested for the first time on a mobile device, so I don’t know when it happened.
I can give you the access to the site if you want to go deeper.
Please let me know. Thanks
Best is if you write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your username, password and a link to this conversation.
I will then have a look!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it