While my Wordpress was running just fine on Heroku, I installed lay theme locally and then pushed it online. When activating the theme on my dashboard I ended up with a blank page. I think it screwed up my database. Is lay theme compatible with a wordpress-heroku install ?
I'm not sure if the heroku wordpress is vastly different from any other wordpress installs.
Which version of laytheme is it that you installed on heroku?
I bought lay theme last week, so I guess this is the latest version.
Maybe this helps?:
Do you see any errors when opening your browser's console?
Can you send me a link?
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it