Can´t install lay.zip in Wordpress 4.3.1
i can`t install lay on my new wordpress site (newest Version 4.3.1).
There is always „Bitte wählen sie eine Datei“ I selectet the
lay folder which i zipped before.
Thanks for a helping answer,
Ok so normally the .zip file you download will be called "lay.zip" and in the .zip there is a folder "lay". I'm not sure why you zipped a lay folder before.
You can also install lay theme manually by uploading the contents of the lay folder to "/wp-content/themes/lay/" via ftp. If you like you can also pm me your wordpress login and let me try to install it.
thank you for your quick answer. when i download the file, Osx automatically unzipps the zip. so a folder called "lay" is on my desk. this folder i cannot upload, because it is not a zip file. that´s why i zipped it again.
how can i give you my password and my username without publishing it on the forum, shoud i write you an e-mail?
thanks a lot!
but i will first try to upload it manually, like you suggested, if this doesn`t work i will write again. thanks!
Ok!! If you want to write me click on my picture and u see my profile. Then there's a button "chat".
Hi Armin, uploading manually worked. Thank you and have a good day!
Great, thanks, have a good day too!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it