Fixed element spacings
On awry.it/wp/ I set a fixed text box in the first row. As an unwanted result, the next row was overlapping the first one. So I had to increment the 'space above' of that row's element. It works fine on desktop and needs some tweaking on mobile. I wonder if there's a more appropriate way…
Why does that happen?
Maybe it is better to use "custom html at top" and custom css in "lay options" -> "Custom CSS & HTML"
This means you wouldn't put that fixed text into your gridder, but you would write its html by yourself instead.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it