Hover on Carousel Images
I'm trying to achieve something similar as in the topic above but for carousels.
The idea is to have the carousel image caption and the image count appear on hover. I tried various selectors but couldn't get it to work yet.
Would be great to get a hint on how to do this!
Thanks in advance :)
Can you post a link to your website? That makes it easier for us to have a look and figure it out.
thanks for looking into this!
I'm afraid I can't link to the site as I'm working on it locally.
But I use the plain-vanilla laytheme and carousel add-on without any customisations.
Hope that helps :)
you can try to achieve it with jQuery. When you hover over the slideshow – it adds a class to the caption and the page-numbers that it will not be displayed anymore.
Do you know the basics of jQuery?
@mariusjopen yeah, I'll give that a try, thanks :)
Hi @vincent !
Great! Let me know if you have any specific trouble!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it