I'm experiencing issues regarding HTML5 videos. (I have updated everything to the most recent versions)
A couple questions:
- When I selected autoplay/play for my videos it doesn't work on Safari specifically. It was working in the past but it stopped since a few weeks ago. (right now i have turned off the autoplay)
- The HTML5 Videos don't work on mobiles but works on site. I also didn't have this problem a few weeks ago until the recent updates. (the settings i have checked now is, play/pause on click, show custom play button, loop)
The issue on my site is http://chiou.me/rebrand-offf
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it
Forgot your key, lost your files, need a previous Lay Theme or Addon version? Go to www.laykeymanager.com