Auto-play videos don't play in Safari
I am having an issue with the 3 videos that are set to auto-play on my site www.what-the.studio.
These don’t play in Safari, although they work well in Chrome.
2 of the videos are the two first images in the project ‘Plant22' (first project as you scroll down), and the 3rd video is the first image of the project ‘COLORS’ (6th project as you scroll down). Do you know how to solve this issue?
Many thanks in advance!
As Sara, I'm experiencing the same problem. Project video thumbnails don't play in Safari but they do in Chrome. Actually I have 5 video thumbnails and just the 1st video works in Safari whereas the rest just stay still. In chrome they work perfectly instead.
Thanks for your help!
Thanks a lot- looking forward!
Hey Sara, what is your Safari version?
Ok I realized it was a bug with Safari 11. You can update your lay theme version to 2.2.7 and then it should work :)
Have a good day!
Great, thanks a lot @arminunruh it's working fine now. Best!
Thanks @arminunruh !
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it