Is there any way to change the titel displayed in the browser toolbar without changing the page name in laytheme? In other words, can I brake the link between page names (displayed for example in the menu) and browser toolbar?
i hope my question is clear :)
Yes, if I understand your question.
Go to Design/ Menu / Menu structur
There you change the name of your dislayed sites / project.
The browser toolbar title is still the name of your project.
Hope that helps.
@kim thank you for your reply.
It does not solve my problem, it still changes the name in both locations (menu and browser toolbar).
To give an example:
What do I have to do when I want to call a page "info" in the menu, but "about" in the browser toolbar if the page is loaded?
this is not an option in Laytheme yet.
Are you talking about the URL or really the top of the browser where you can see the page title?
Both is not an option in Laytheme though.
PS: You might find a Wordpress plugin which will do this for you. But I don't know which one would work…
I'm talking about what you see in the browser tab:
Ok, I will search a plugin... or find an other way
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it