Fullscreen slider - Mobile
I would like the fullscreen slider to work on desktop and mobile however if the fullscreen slider contains anything other then an image the mobile version drops off and no longer works.
Not sure if this is a bug or not but any ideas on how to fix this would be great.
actually it should workl.
Can you send us a link?
Thanks for getting back. I am developing the website locally so its difficult to show at the moment. I have resorted to display only one text box at a time for each fullpage slider slide. However couldn't figure out why mobile dropped off with two or more text fields on a slide.
This is because the content is too long.
So it automatically switches to the stacked version.
You can make an alternative mobile Layout and put in less text.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it