Change auto scrolling speed (fullscreen slider) for mobile version
Im currently working on a website using the fullscreen slider addon. I'm also using the addon for the mobile version. But I would like to have two different auto scrolling speed values: one for the desktop version and one for the mobile version. Is this somehow possible with custom CSS?
hmm. or does anyone else know how to do this? maybe @mariusjopen? I'll really appreciate any help! Thank you in advance!
this is not really possible.
You would need to code something quite complicated in jQuery to achieve this.
If you are experienced in that – and you want to give it a try – you can always ask me for help!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it