HTML5 video muted
Hi. I want to have the audio of my HTML5 video (for the homepage). Please tell me how it's possible to put on the sound ! I added HTML5 video block but i didn't check "mute" option .. Why autoplay video is mued? My demo website is : http://www.ipnosestudio.com/site
it should work. Is Laytheme updated?
yes it is..
but if you take a look to video HTML., there's a "muted" tag.... maybe is fot that audio doesn't work?
<video autoplay="" muted="" loop="" class="" "=""><source src="http://www.ipnosestudio.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/08.mp4" type="video/mp4"></video>
mp4 test video link is http://www.ipnosestudio.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/08.mp4
Don't you see this?
For me the mute button works. And when it is not checken, I can hear sound.
Use video to create free website templates html5.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it