I'm having some problems with my menu. Basically when you click on one of its links at the bottom left of the screen, instead of being redirected to another page, the same page you are on comes up again. This is despite the address bar at the top of the screen changing. My website is
www.petermarshall-photography.com password: Fre1960a@
I have used projects for my menu, but I get the same problem if I use pages/categories as well.
It is strange because when you type in the address in the address bar rather than clicking on the link, the page comes up. For example:
Any help would be really appreciated! Thanks!
I can see that the image is not linked to another page but the start page of the website.
Did you set a Front Page?
Yes I have, but I'm still getting the same problem.
I've just read through my earlier question - I meant to say the problem I'm having is to do with the menu in the bottom RIGHT of the screen
Hi @mariusjopen , do you have any suggestions?
All your links on the bottom work.
I get redirected to https://www.petermarshall-photography.com/category/portfolio when I click on the camera logo.
Do you have the latest version of Laytheme and Wordpress installed?
Which browser do you use?
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it