thanks for a great WP theme first, it s amazing!
I've been playing with Carousel addon today and I found these things, some may be bugs but mostly it ment to be like that and I'm just wishing :)...
I can't add Carousels in Safari, but it's OK in Chrome, never mind.
Autoplay speed value doesn't seem to have any effect when using swipe transition.
Autoplay stops when I roll over the carousel. I'd like to have some carousels just as simple autoplay slideshow without any controls but it's not possible when the slideshow stops on mouse over automatically.
I can't set transition type and speed for each carousel separately (i.e. swiping for photos, no transition for simple animation, ...). This limits the usage of this addon significantly for me.
Hey, thanks :D !
Thx for your feedback!
- Ok I need to fix the Safari issue.
- Hm, I should fix that too with the autoplay speed not having an effect when using swipe transition
- autoplay stops when hovering: Yeah maybe I should make that optional
- You have a point there, maybe it's enough when you add a carousel if we had a new field there where you can choose a transition type
thanks for reply!
I'm really looking forward to the next Carousel update!!! :)
Today Carousel admin works fine in Safari, so it seems it was some trouble on my side, sorry for that.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it