for a new website I integrated a close button for every project as you can see for example here: http://matt.michaeltaschinski.com/documentjournal/
It's just a simple fixed text element with a link to the overview page. Actually it's working surprisingly fine in desktop mode. In the phone layout it's not really necessary and obviously it looks weird in the layout. So what I did for now is deleting the close button manually in the phone layout for each project. Is there a way to hide it for the phone layout automatically?
Thanks a lot for your help!
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it