lay key / install new wordpress
Dear Lay Team!
i have a problem: i have registrated a new domain some days ago and bought a single licence yesterday. i registered the lay theme yesterday as well. now i talked to the hoster and it turned out, that i bought the wrong hosting package, it doesn't support wordpress updated. they have a wordpress hosting package as well and i can easily change it, so that's no problem. but i guess i have to intall wordpress new then and i'm afraid that i would need another lay-key then. is it possible to delete the old key and get a new one then? there wasn't any content uploaded until now...
i know it't my fault but i would be grateful if you could help me anyhow. of course i can send you the bill numer and the key via mail.
thanks a lot!
did you try to install LayTheme on your new webshost package?
I think you do not need another key. Try to install it and just enter the key. If you run into trouble – let me know!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it