Resizing elements in the gridder issue since the update to latest laytheme version
since the update to the latest leytheme version yesterday, resizing images and text stopped working: cannot drag or resize by + key.
Firefox 56.0.2 (64-Bit) on MacOS Sierra 10.12.6 (16G1036)
Seems to be working fine again. Maybe this just occurs sometimes.
Same issue again. Plus the gridder looks weird, maybe this is somehow related to the problem. Please help. Thank you.
the resizing works with me.
You are right. The Layout gets messed up.
We will look into that!
Unfortunately most of the time resize or drag won't work for me. Sometimes it works again and I do not know why. I had the resize issue today and when I updated Firefox it worked again. Restarting browser also helps for a short time.
Here is a screenshot of the console.
we have a look.
Try to use another browser until then :-)
Working on it!
Ok I see in firefox the gridder is really not working well now, especially when there are lots of elements in the gridder.
Soon we will launch a new gridder in lay theme that looks and works the same way but all the code was rewritten. That one should be more performant. You could use chrome as a browser for example until then.
Thank you very much!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it