i would like to use the blur effect as you can see in the project thumbnails (images) but i don´t want to use it on images, i want to use it on all text-links of the website, including title, nav, project thumbnails and text.
do you think it´s possible?
i tried to give the "a:hover" class the blur effect but also the linked images get blurred now ;-) ... is there another way to make only the links blurry?
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it