Project Thumbnail Grid: Order bug
When i order the projects (Lay Theme 2.3.3, Wordpress 4.9) , they appear perfectly — but when i update any project, the Project Thumbnail Grid will show the projects in a random order.
What could be the problem? I think this did not happen with an earlier version of LayTheme.
Thanks, and all the best, t
I'm also experiencing a bug every time I make changes to the project thumbnail grid; add an image / or even just a minor change in project. Any updates on this?
Will be fixed with the next lay theme update soon!
lately i had issues with my categories: I placed a Thumbnail Grid onto my gridder with: Masonry / 1 / 1 / 1 but it appears with 3 rows and random gutters. atm i just added the thumbnails by hand. the other categories work just fine. i also tried to re-do the problematic categorie but also wouldnt work. What am i doing wrong?
ok i just found out that i had to re-adjust also the tablet und phone layout and then i appeared just they way i wanted it. all good for now. thanks
Thank you for the update and best wishes, hope you had a great weekend! 🌝
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it