i would be arriving by Lufthansa (international flight) at 13:00 at LAX.
and have another domestic flight by delta at 16:38.
Both are separate bookings and non refundable fares. While i have already booked international flight, I am reviewing if i should book the domestic flight within 3 hrs 40 min.
Is this enough time to get through international flight, get the bags and check in again.
I was trying to look at LAX airport map and information, as per it, the Lufthansa flights arrive at terminal B, where as check in for Delta is at terminal 2 & 3 and departures are from terminal B.
Any advice would be really helpful.
do note i travel with wife and a infant
Thanks in advance for your tips
For more details : teaser trailer
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it