Why no hierarchical taxonomies (categories)?
I am just questioning why the categories aren't hierarchical, as the category taxonomy usually is by default.
Did the setting cause any trouble? I would like to activate it in a child-theme, so I can output categories automatically with a shortcode as a list inside a project.
I would like to create a child theme and comment the include of "/assets/plugins/radio-buttons-for-taxonomies/radio-buttons-for-taxonomies.php"
in the functions.php
Seems to work, though ... Anyone tried that before?
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it