Hi Armin, I like the concept of the Lay-Theme very much!
In everyday use it would make great sense to have the possibility to save projects/pages as Draft.
Often a project/page has to be checked before publishing it, or some images are missing for completion.
At the moment you have to publish a project once started.
Bringing in the Wordpress-Funcionality of Drafts (and maybe publish at Date/Time too) would make the workflow much easier.
Kind regards - Ulf
Hi, I don’t know if they plan to add a drafts feature but in the meantime you can just create a category "drafts" and save/publish unfinished projects this way. They won’t show up in the Thumbnail grid. Once the project is completed you just change the category.
Also unfinished pages can be excluded from the menu until they are finished.
until now this does not exist.
But we might integrate it in the near future.
Thank you @TKN for the good tip!
Have both a good day!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it