'customize' page in dashboard not loading anymore
Hi, firstly thanks for such a great flexible and functional theme.
I'm updating the design a site I built earlier this year on Laytheme but am now unable to load the customize page in dashboard to change the front page to the new holding page.
Not sure if it is related but the Media Library doesn't show when navigating from the dashboard too, but can access it when uploading media when editing a page.
I'm currently using Chrome 62.0.3202.94 and Safari 9.1.3
Many thanks in advance, Mikey
which plugins do you use?
Try to deactivate Jetpack.
You cannot select your frontpage here?
Let me know :-)
Hi @mariusjopen thanks! No Jetpack but I did have a redundant plugin, 'Simple Admin Language Change' still activated, which I have now deactivated. 'Customize' and 'Media Library' are both working again. You're the best thanks again for your speedy reply.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it