I have a little Problem about a plugin i installed that dont work 100% with laytheme.
The Plugin is this loading bar: https://de.wordpress.org/plugins/loading-bar/
It works and loads when you click on Info or switch back to home but the loading animation donts works when you click on a project.
Can someone help me?
Your plugins gets called at the very beginning. But if you click a link – the page does not really reload. The elements just change. That is how we get the smooth transitions between the pages.
So unfortunately the plugin won't work.
Maybe we can integrate something like this in the future.
Thanks for your answer.
That would be nice if you do.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it